Monday, July 19, 2010

Choosing my wedding colors - bold, bright and colorful

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love color. Not the sweet muted colors. Not pastel. Not silver or black.

I love and adore bright, bold colors. I surround myself with my favorite colors - orange, red, pink and yellow. Life is so much sweeter with color.

And so when it came time to make the first planning decision for the wedding? I went with the easiest one........... choosing the colors.

You guessed it - orange, yellow and pink.

I know the wedding is set for September, and some folks may think that's more fall than summer. I beg to differ. It's always summer in my color world. No halloween type orange colors, either. I don't want the feeling of a 'harvest' or 'thanksgiving feast' of any kind. I just want bright bold color and I'm gonna have it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment