Monday, July 19, 2010

Planning my wedding - choosing a location

Where do you host 300 guests for a wedding ceremony, cocktail party and plated dinner reception?

My dream location in the DC metro area? Baltimore Inner Harbor.

So, how do you think I can find a downtown Baltimore hotel to host my cocktail hour and reception for under $30,000?

We'll have to see. Maybe there is a fairy godmother somewhere with a magic wand, just waiting to make all my dreams come true.

Don't get it twisted. I've researched other locations from Prince George's County to Washington DC, Silver Spring, Baltimore County and Baltimore City.

My broke little heart is set on the Inner Harbor. After living in Baltimore for almost 20 years, I have a soft spot for the city and would love to have my celebration there.

Will I? Can I? Should I?

I'm a sucker for convenient all-inclusive packages. A total sucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment